£25.00 – £125.00
A water-based and solvent free Wood Protector that penetrates the surface fibres rendering them water repellent and resistant to stains.
This wood protector won’t noticeably change the look or feel of the surface.
This wood protector also protects against UV degradation and decay.
Please see our Data Sheet for more details and full applications.
- A high-performance protection product for both untreated and restored wood. Suitable for use on cladding; decking; gates; paneling; garden furniture and any internal wood flooring surface.
- Exceptional resistance to all weather conditions and UV radiation make GoProtect Wood Protector an ideal product for external use.
- Suitable for interior wood surfaces where the natural aspect is required to be retained including teak; pine; oak; exotic hardwoods.
- A surface treated with GoProtect Wood Protector will be protected against decay, UV degradation and will be easier to clean enabling the wood to look new and clean much longer
- GoProtect Wood Protector is not a film-forming coating but a protection and decoration product, penetrating the surface fibres rendering them water repellent and resistant to stains without affecting the surface finish texture or aesthetics
- GoProtect Wood Protector is water-based & solvent-free composed of a resin blend formulated using the foremost nano-technology