Terracotta and Stone Sealer
£25.00 – £125.00
Natural Finish Tile Sealer
“Used for over 20 years on terracotta, stone and other porous materials. The highest quality sealer around”
This sealer is suitable for natural stone, terracotta tiles and in fact, any porous building material giving extended protection against water penetration. It is a nigh on invisible sealer that leaves the impregnated material with its natural look.
This product reduces the risk of algae growth but leaves the treated area breathable. It will protect against staining, corrosion and many other harmful substances.
Fast-drying means that the surface is sealed within 4 hours but optimum performance is achieved after 10-14 days.
This is a non-hazardous, waterborne sealer that is solvent and silicone-free. Fully biodegradable and invisible once dry.
See Data Sheet for full application details and properties.
Our Floor Sealer provides optimum all-round protection for porous building materials. This single product
provides water and oil repellent protection for floors.
Our Floor Sealer can be used inside and outdoors on both highly porous and low porosity materials eg. limestone,
granite, sandstone, marble, slate, quarry tiles and surfaces subject to high levels of foot traffic including pavements,
pedestrian precincts, patios, swimming pool decks, stairways and car parking area
Our Floor Sealer is a non-film-forming surface impregnation, where the surface remains permeable to air and
Our natural stone and terracotta sealer does not alter the surface colour. Aesthetics and composition of the treated material remain
unchanged. A surface becomes UV-resistant and will not discolour with age.
A surface treated with our Floor Sealer will wear better over time and be easier to maintain. This treatment also
offers a solution to the main causes of deterioration, like atmospheric pollution, grease-type dirt, penetration of
liquids, graffiti and also makes chewing-gum easier to remove.
Water-based fluoropolymer dispersion.
Advantages & Characteristics
- Effective for 12 years, on vertical surfaces
- Can be applied to vertical, horizontal, inside & outside surfaces
- Prevents the penetration of water & oily liquids
- Limits efflorescence formation
- By keeping the fabric of a surface dry gives resistance to moss and lichen growth.
- Anti-staining, anti-dirt. Prevents chewing-gum from sticking to treated surfaces and stops dirt due to
- pollution from building up again.
- Prevents deterioration resulting from repeated ‘freeze-thaw’ cycles
- Treated surfaces become easier to clean
- Non film-forming, allowing a surface to breathe
- Non-flammable; Non-hazardous & Non-toxic
- Water-borne; Solvent and silicone-free
- >95% biodegradable according to OECD standards
- UV-resistant, does not discolour. Invisible once dry
- Chemically resistant to mild acids and alkalis and de-icing salts.
- Ready to use; Easy to apply.
- Shake the container well before use
- Ensure the surface to be treated is clean, dust-free and visually dry before application.
- The surface moisture content needs to be a <5% up to a depth of 1cm.
- Use neat; do not dilute
- Apply using a low-pressure sprayer, roller or brush
- The treated surface has to be applied to saturation, either in one application or in two applications ‘wet-onwet’
- On vertical surfaces, apply from the bottom up taking care of avoiding the product to ‘run’.
- Drying time: 24 hours
- For the optimum performance: wait for 5 to 7 days