500ml – Industrial Grout Sealer
Part of our simple solutions range this easy to use spray gun can apply a quick use grout sealer to any grout line whether for floor or wall without changing the colour or texture of the tile.
This grout sealer is suitable for any porous building material giving extended protection against water penetration.
Suitable for all types of grout from hi-flex materials to a simple mortar mix. This product reduces the risk of algae growth but leaves the treated area breathable.
Fast-drying means that the surface is sealed within 2 hours but optimum performance is achieved after 2-3 days.
This is a non-hazardous, waterborne grout sealer that is solvent and silicone-free. Fully biodegradable and invisible once dry.
See Data Sheet for full application details and properties.
- Suitable for all porous grout and mortar joints.
- Provides excellent protection against both water +moisture penetration plus Fuel and Oil spillages
- Reduces the likelihood of algae growth
- A treated surface remains breathable enabling residual moisture to escape as vapour
- Ideal treatment for the underside of floor tiles before installation, preventing ingress of moisture from
- Invisible once dry
- Solvent and silicone-free
- Non-hazardous and safe to use
- Water borne product
- VOC content: >1 gm/L
- Consistency: Low viscosity liquid
- Fully biodegradable
- Density: 1.0kgs/litre @ 25°C.
- Colour: Pale Straw
- Odour: Mild, soapy
- Chemical resistance: Dilute acids & alkalis
- ‘Always test apply on a small hidden portion of the substrate’
- Ensure surface to be treated is clean and free of all dust, soiling, organic growth and salt deposits
- Surface and air temperature need to be >10˚C
- Do not apply externally during damp and wet weather or if rain is imminent and avoid applying to hot
- surfaces >40˚C or in strong, direct sunlight.
- Shake well before use.
- Ensure the surface is visibly dry before application
- No need to sipe off as this can be used as a tile sealer
The figures below are approximate and should be used only as a general guideline:
2-3 m² / 500 ml.
Immediately after you have finished, clean all tools and equipment with water.
STORAGE & SHELF LIFE
Keep in a dry place (between 5°C and 30°C).
Storage: 24 months following the production date when kept in the original unopened container.
Do not use below 4°C. Avoid use in rainy conditions.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Delivery takes 1-2 business days and if you are not satisfied with the product we are happy to offer a refund on return of the product.