£40.00 – £175.00
It is for use in factories, communal areas, nursing homes, entrance halls, gyms, swimming pool surrounds, pedestrian crossings, kitchen floors, shower units … and anywhere floors are slippery.
Materials prone to slip and contain significant amounts of silica, can have these effectively pitted giving an anti- slip effect that with minimal change to the aesthetics of a surface.
It has a pleasant odour enabling it to be used anywhere, even in a closed room.
Use indoors & outside.
• Shake the container well before use
• Guide treatment times:
– For concrete & terrazzo slabs: Use neat (allow to react for up to 60 minutes).
– For slabs, porcelain, tiles: Use neat (allow to react for upto 40-60 minutes).
– For polished granite: Use neat (allow to react for upto 40-60 minutes).
• Apply the product onto clean and dry surface applying it with the assistance of a
brush or a low-pressure spray. Make sure the product remains wet over the complete
surface during the treatment.
• Top-up with more product as required.
• Do not allow a treated surface to become dry throughout the treatment period
• After treatment, rinse carefully with water.
• The treated surface can be used immediately once it becomes dry.
• Repeat the operation again if additional slip-resistance is required, depending on the
floor and the resistance level measurement.
Normal Delivery – £2.99 Receive your product in 2-4 business days
Quick Delivery – £4.99 Receive your product in 1-2 business days